Bijay Biswal, a well renowned watercolor artist who has even been appreciated by the Prime Minister of India for his trademark ‘Indian Railways’ paintings.
He demonstrates his process and techniques in this course while he works on one such masterpiece. Technique of wet on wet technique is effectively explained. Other aspects covered in the course include:
- Drawing a scene from the first few lines and in perspective.
- Basic wash and how to show a magic sunlight feel in a painting through color selection.
- Working on details and how to evolve ideas in the work while you paint.
- Best practises in watercolor painting and why to use them.
- Saunders watercolor paper
- Camlin watercolor paint and Winsor and Newton watercolor paint
- Watercolor brushes
Coming Soon: A full length course by the Master, Biswaal on drawing and painting and a course in Acrylic Painting.