The course video has small recognizable issues with the lighting and also camera shake in few close up shots. Lighting conditions and lack of space for the camera setup at the artist’s studio has had an effect. We promise to provide an excellent quality of videos from the master, in near future.
Kanthraj, a highly skilled watercolor artist from Bangalore,Karnataka.
He is known for his creative works with watercolors and acrylic
Painting a stone temple requires understanding of composition, the effect of light and shadows on sculptures. In this the artist demonstrates techniques on how to paint such a monument in a bold yet slightly detailed way with a photo reference. The course includes:
- How to decide on a composition?
- Basic wash and palette for a stone structure.
- Managing light and shadows in a painting.
- Adding/removing elements in painting that can add depth, sense of perspective and value to a composition.
Coming soon: Live landscape work by the Master artist
- Arches watercolor paper
- Mission watercolor paints
- Camlin watercolor paints
- Watercolor brushes
- Masking tape